Weekly Reminders: Thursday, November 20
- PAC Notices: Please ensure your child puts any PAC related notices, money/cheques in the bright pink PAC box in each classroom otherwise we may not get your item in time for the deadline.
- Poinsettia and Holiday Wreaths/Planters Orders Due: Friday, November 21. Please ask your friends and co-workers to help support our grade fives Camp Thunderbird trip.
- Photo Re-takes: Friday, November 21. For individual student photos only.
- Whole School Goldstream Park Fieldtrip: Tuesday, November 25. Details were sent home to classes via paper notice. Families are welcome to join in with the naturalist programs and fieldtrip. Adult volunteers also needed to help serve hotdog/veggie dogs and hot chocolate to students.
- Hot Lunch: Friday, November 28. Red Barn food.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Winter Concert: Wednesday, December 17 at 1:00 and 6:00 PM. Details will come over the next few weeks.
- Artist in Residence: Our current Artist in Residence is retired teacher Gil Chater who is teaching choral music to our students each week and preparing with them for the Winter concert.
- Extracurricular sports will begin after the December holidays. We will have basketball, swim team, cross country and track and field available to the students