Weekly Reminders: Thursday, November 6th
- Non-Instructional Days: Friday, November 7th and Monday, November 10th. No students in session.
- Remembrance Day: Tuesday, November 11th. School is closed.
- Municipal and School Board elections: Saturday, November 15th. Remember to get out and vote!
- PAC Meeting: Wednesday, November 19th. 6:45pm Library.
- Photo Re-takes: Friday, November 21st. For individual student photos only.
- Whole School Goldstream Park Fieldtrip: Tuesday, November 25th. Details were sent home to classes via paper notice. Families are welcome to join in with the naturalist programs and fieldtrip. Adult volunteers also needed to help serve hotdog/veggie dogs and hot chocolate to students.
- Holiday Plant Sales: Grade Fives will be selling poinsettias, wreaths and holiday planters to raise funds for their Camp Thunderbird trip. Paper notice and order form will be sent home. Click for digital copies.
- Beverage Containers: Please save your rinsed out beverage containers (no milk or almond/soy please) and drop off to the school in bags. Deliver to the shed near the playground. This fundraising will continue throughout the year. Grade Five students will sort, count and return for refund to help with their Camp Thunderbird trip in June.
- Popcorn Order Form: Please remember to send back your order form by Thursday 13th
The students were treated to pumpkin soup, roasted pumpkin seeds and pumpkin muffins today. Many of the ingredients for these tasty treats were harvested from our school garden. Click here for the recipe for the pumpkin muffins.