- Private vehicle use and active transportation (walking, biking, etc) is encouraged for students and staff.
- Follow parking lot markings and staff directions.
- Drop off lane - Students to exit at the crosswalk only and exit on the passenger side of car quickly to keep traffic flow moving.
IMPORTANT BUS INFORMATION
- The Saanich district can ONLY support school bus transportation for students to and from their homes. For Health and Safety reasons, students will not be able to ride the bus to after school activities or friend's houses (If students live in two households, they can continue to ride the bus to both homes).
- All bus riders must be registered.
- Up-to-date passenger lists will be maintained by utilizing Zonar software, to establish contact tracing protocols.
- Bus Passes mandatory for all riders.
- We recommend a lanyard for the bus passes and attach to a backpack and store in a backpack pocket. The school has purchased some lanyard and protective covers for sale $1.
- Bus Passes will be distributed to registered users on your child’s orientation day.