JUNE 6, 2020
We had a successful partial return to in-school instruction. It was lovely to see some of our students back last week. The tone in the school and our outside play areas was calm and fun for both staff and students, while making health and safety of our community a priority. We continue to think of our students at home and hope that you have been doing some of the learning opportunities from your teacher. Keep up the effort with reading, writing and math activities.
PICK UP OF SUPPLIES For families who are not attending in-person, there will be a distribution day on Friday June 12 between 8:15- 3:30.
1. Bring your library books or classroom books for return
2. Drive up in the drive through lane in the parking lot
3. A staff member will ask for your child and teacher’s name
4. Your child’s class supplies will be delivered to you at the car window
5. We will take your library books or other classroom materials
RETURN LIBRARY BOOKS or CLASSROOM READERS Thanks for returning any books from school. In addition to the above drive by distribution day, here are some additional options for returning no later than Jun19.
- If your child is attending in class, return books as soon as possible to their teacher
- Drop off in the book bin outside the main front door each day until 3:00-last day Jun19
REPORT CARD PICK UP Stay tuned for additional details for pick up on June 25 for those students not in attendance.
PAC MEETING The next meeting will be held outdoors, with social distancing in mind (bring your own chair, and no refreshment will be served) on the evening of Tuesday, June 16th at the school 7-8:30. Stay tuned for addition details on location and agenda from the PAC.
2020/21 SCHOOL YEAR PLANNING
BUS REGISTRATION: A reminder to register for the bus. Please use the following link to register your student. https://www.sd63.bc.ca/programs-and-services/transportation
**Students must be registered by June 30, 2020 to ensure a seat on the bus.
PLEASE INFORM the office and your child’s teacher if your child(ren) will not be returning in September 2020. email@example.com This will assist us with our class planning.
MESSAGE FROM THE DISTRICT – Supporting diversity and inclusion of students