Coming Up Next Week:
Monday, October 26: Last Day to submit QSP Magazine order cheques
Wednesday, October 28: Great Pumpkin Run @ Prospect
Thursday, October 29: Halloween Safety Sessions
Friday, October 30: Whole School Goldstream Field Trip
Sunday November 1: Daylight Savings Time
Thursday, November 5: Individual Photo Retake Day
Friday, November 6: Popcorn Day
Tuesday, November 10: Remembrance Day Assembly
Wednesday, November 11: Remembrance Day - School is closed
Thursday Nov 12 and Friday Nov 13: Non-Instructional Days - Students not in session
Great Pumpkin Run – Thurs., Oct 26
- 12:30 - All classes gather on the paved area beside Adam Kerr Field
- 12:45 - 1:15 Children run or walk as many laps as possible
- 1:15 - 1:45 Children and staff move to the gym for our Pumpkin Draw
Halloween Safety Sessions – Thurs., Oct 29
- Our Police Liaison Officer will give a presentation on Halloween Safety to each of our classes
Goldstream Field Trip – Fri., Oct 30
- Wear Orange and Black Day @ Goldstream, no student costumes please. Parents are welcome to join in and participate in the exciting Salmon programs offered by park naturalists. The PAC will be providing hot dogs and a hot chocolate for each student. Please let your teacher know if you do not want your child to eat the food the PAC is providing.
- Group 1 Classes: Mrs. Gladwin, Mrs. Harward, Mrs. Schwan & Mrs. Collett leave the school at 9:15 AM.
- Group 2 Classes: Ms. Lail, Mrs. Hamilton, Ms Close and Mrs. Evans leave the school at 10:15 AM.