Weekly Reminders for Friday March 27
· Staff Appreciation Day: Thursday, April 2. Students are welcome to bring in a garden flower or some fruit for the staff appreciation lunch. Please drop these things off to the Multi-purpose room on Thursday, April 2 and we'll make up vases of flowers and a fruit salad. Parent volunteers will serve lunch to all staff.
· Please keep saving your recyclable beverage containers! Our school has a good chance to win $2000 from the Bottle Depot. We are currently at the top of our category. Please pitch in. You can drop off your donation at the office or to the school on Saturday, April 11. If you are willing to deliver flyers or pick up bottles on a route, please contact Shannon Eastman @ 250 8834505.
Mark Your Calendars:
· Spring Artist in Residence: Due to unforeseen conflicts that have arisen, our Dance Program will now begin on Thursday, April 16 and conclude with a small recital on Monday, May 11 at 12:30
· All School Bottle Drive: Saturday, April 11. Please drop your Recyclables at the school.
· School Family Dance & Silent Auction: Friday, May 22. Mark your calendars now for this fun event! Please consider what your family may be able to donate toward the auction - a gift certificate to your business, an experience you can share. We are open to all ideas.
Mapping of Tod Creek: Saturday, March 28. Prospect
Lake Hall. The Evergreen Foundation invites Prospect Lake School
families to an event to gather information such as photos, maps,
stories, etc. from members of the community, to create a
community map that speaks about changes to the Tod Creek Watershed
landscape over time. Please bring your photos, stories etc.
We'll have a children's section, audio and video recorders and
refreshments. If you would like to volunteer, have a
demonstration table, or take part in any way please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the maps are made they will be available
to everyone! We promise to feed you well and respect your privacy
· Sexual Health Parent Education Night: Wednesday, April 15. 7:00 - 8:30 PM at the District Resource Centre (behind Keating Elementary), 6843 Central Saanich Road.