· Congratulations to all students for great swimming at the district meet on Wednesday.
Mark Your Calendars:
· Spring Break: March 9 - 22. No school in session. School resumes Mon, March 23.
· March PAC Meeting: Wednesday, March 25. 6:45 in library. Everyone welcome.
· Teacher Appreciation Lunch: Thursday, April 2. Volunteers needed to help cook and serve. Please contact: email@example.com.
· All School Bottle Drive: Saturday, April 11.
· School Family Dance & Silent Auction: Friday, May 22. Mark your calendars now for this fun event!
· Please bring in individually wrapped soaps and small stuffies (used is OK). A group of our students are collecting for the Compassionate Resource Warehouse which will ship these items around the world who are in need of clothing, household supplies, educational supplies, etc.
· Sexual Health Parent Education Night: Wednesday, April 15. 7:00 - 8:30 PM at the District Resource Centre (behind Keating Elementary), 6843 Central Saanich Road.
o Parents of students aged 9-13, join us for a workshop that will provide information, strategies and resources to support your children to thrive throughout puberty.
o REGISTER on Eventbrite: https://eventbrite.ca/event/15881027581/
o Jennifer Gibson of Island Sexual Health Society (www.islandsexualhealth.org ) emphasizes the importance of parents as the primary sexuality educator.
o Presenter Bio: Jennifer Gibson, MA is the Coordinator of Community Education Services. After 11 years as a sexual health educator, Jennifer still looks forward to each of her 400+ workshops a year and the opportunity to be able to facilitate sexual health education for participants that is current, factual, and F-U-N!