Weekly Reminders for March 2nd - 6th
· Spring Plant Sale Forms Due. Please help support our school. Order due Wednesday, March 4. More order forms available at the office or on PAC website.
· Saanich District Swim Meet at Commonwealth Pool: Wednesday, March 4. Start time 12:00pm
· Basketball Jamboree at Royal Oak Middle School: Friday, March 6. Start time 12:00pm.
· Popcorn Day; Friday, March 6. Volunteers needed in the morning at school. If you can help, please contact email@example.com
· Please try to send "litter free” lunches for your children and help us be a green school. We're trying to have less packaging and garbage to dispose of. Thank you.
· If you have fabric or old jeans you can donate to Royal Oak School's Home Economics program, please drop off to Royal Oak school office.
· Spring Artist in Residence: Our spring artist in residence this year will be instructors from Dansko Dance Studio. They will organize a program of dance instruction for all of the students in our school. The program will begin on Monday, April 13 and conclude with a small recital in the afternoon of Wednesday, May 6.
· March PAC Meeting: Wednesday, Mach 25. 6:45 in library. Everyone welcome.
· Spring Break: March 9 - 22. No school in session. School resumes Monday, March 23.
· Teacher Appreciation Lunch: Thursday, April 2. Volunteers needed to help cook and serve. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· All School Bottle Drive: Saturday, April 11. Please continue to bring in you empty beverage container .
· School Family Dance & Silent Auction: Friday, May 22. Mark your calendars now for this fun event!