Weekly Reminders: Thursday, October 30th
Peninsula Coop # 79184: We now have a membership number! When you are purchasing gas and/or groceries please consider using our number. All purchases are recorded and a rebate is given at the end of the year based on these purchases. An easy way to fundraise for our school!
- Hot Lunch: Friday, October 31st (Ali Baba Pizza): If you would like celiac friendly (gluten free) lunch for your child on hot lunch days, please contact Tracy Johns at 250-665-6685 or email@example.com
- School Pumpkin Run & Crazy Hair Day: Friday, October 31st , 1:15 – 2:35 PM. Fun run for all students. Please ensure your child has appropriate footwear and clothing to run outside on wet ground.
- Beverage Containers: Please save your rinsed out beverage containers (no milk or almond/soy please) and drop off to the school in bags. Deliver to the shed near the playground. This fundraising will continue throughout the year. Grade Five students will sort, count and return for refund to help with their Camp Thunderbird trip in June. The Grade Fives thank you.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
Photo Day (individual portraits): Tuesday 4th November
- Remembrance Day Ceremony: Thursday 6th November, 10 AM in the gym. All family members most welcome. All classes have prepared songs and poems to share.
- Non-Instructional Days: Friday, November 7th and Monday, November 10th : No students in session.
- Remembrance Day: Tuesday, November 11th . School is closed.
PAC Meeting: Wednesday, November 19th: 6:45 in the library.
- Photo Re-takes: Friday, November 21st : For individual student photos only.
- Whole School Goldstream Park Fieldtrip: Tuesday, November 25th Details TBA. Families are welcome to join in with the naturalist programs and fieldtrip. Adult volunteers also needed to help serve hotdog/veggie dogs and hot chocolate to students. If you can help with food serving, please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org