PLES Logo
YOU'RE INVITED - HALLOWEEN HOWL DANCE
by Prospect Lake PAC - Monday, 23 October 2023, 12:18 PM

Halloween Howl Image

What: Halloween Howl Family Dance

When: Friday October 27, 2023

Where: Bayside Middle School Gym, 1101 Newton Place - Brentwood Bay

Time: 5:00-8:00pm

Come one, come all, to the Prospect Lake Elementary School Halloween Howl Family Dance.  For one night only, we invite all our PLES families to come and get their groove on.  There will be music, dancing, a concession and bake sale, and a whole lot of fun!

The concession will offer pizza and a variety of drinks and chips for sale, while the bake sale will have an abundance of goodies and tasty treats for sale too.  There will be candy bags and glow sticks for sale as well.  

Advance ticket sales are on now through the MunchaLunch system until Thursday October 26th or you can buy them at the dance - CASH ONLY.

• Entry to the dance is by donation, no tickets required.
  • Tickets are $1.00 each.

Tickets are used to purchase the following items:

• Pizza (Q Pizza) $4.00 per slice = 4 tickets per slice
    • Options: cheese, pepperoni, vegetarian, GF cheese, and GF pepperoni
  • Drinks: $1.00 each = 1 ticket each
    • Options: water, assorted juice boxes, assorted bubly
  • Chips: $1.00 each = 1 ticket each, assorted varieties
  • Baked Goods: $1.00 each = 1 ticket each, assorted varieties
  • Glowstick Bracelets: $1.00 for 3 = 1 ticket for 3

Frequently Asked Questions

• When buying tickets, do I need to specify what items I want to purchase?  No. Tally up your purchase preferences and buy the quantity of tickets you will require.
  • Can I buy tickets at the dance? Yes!  There will be a ticket table inside.
  • How can I pay for tickets at the dance?  Tickets are available for CASH ONLY purchase.
  • Can I pay for my concession or bake sale foods directly?  No. All food purchases must be made with tickets.
  • Am I able to pay my entrance donation at the dance?  Yes.  CASH donations are accepted at the venue.
  • Where do I pick up my tickets that I order on MunchaLunch?  All pre-purchased tickets can be picked up at the outside ticket table at the dance.
  • Are there refunds for unused tickets? No. All ticket sales are final.
  • Can we wear a costume?  Absolutely!  Costumes are encouraged for all family members, but not mandatory.  We do ask that all weapons be left at home. 
  • Is the dance supervised? No.  All children must have a responsible adult with them at the event. 
  • Can additional family members attend the dance too?  Yes, they can!  This is a whole family event, every PLES family is welcome!

Questions?  Please email the PAC at prospectlakepac@gmail.com