PLES Logo
Weekly Update
by Prospect Lake PAC - Friday, 28 September 2018, 2:35 PM

Important Upcoming Dates: 

Monday, October 1: Deadline to order Red Barn Cards

Monday-Friday, October 1-5: Walk and Wheel to school 

Friday, October 5: Individual Picture Day

Monday, October 8: School Closed for Thanksgiving 

Thursday, October 11: PAC Meeting (budget meeting, voting on staff wish list)

Friday, October 19: Professional Development Day 

October 23, 24 & 25: Early Dismissal at 1:48pm 

Friday, October 26: Halloween Dance

Drive to Five

Please click here to find out more information regarding Drive to Five.

Also, please see the message below from Jude Coates, our lovely Drive to Five coordinator:

“I am in need of volunteers to be an extra set of hands for the walk, and most importantly, to plan a designate to receive the group at the final stretch of Prospect Lake Road where we need to ask vehicles to do drop off elsewhere in order to be sure the pathway is clear for little feet. Who is feeling tough enough to wear one of my reflective vests and assert authority about not parking on the sidewalk between say, 8:15-8:35am? We are planning to leave Whitehead by foot at 8:10am, so shouldn't be at the base of the hill before 8:20...

Please let me know if you are willing to be the 'parking police', or, if you will be joining the group at the outset for the walk. I could also potentially use a volunteer to grab the coffee and treats from Mosi ahead of time, so if that is your preference please indicate as such.” 

Red Barn Cards 

Now is the time to order your Red Barn Cards on https://ples.hotlunches.net/. The deadline for the first order will be October 1st and you will receive your cards before the 5th, just in time to plan your Thanksgiving dinner! If you need a paper order form, please ask Mrs. Blackwell. 

Volunteering

Your help makes a huge difference. Regardless of how small or large your involvement may be it all benefits our school community. There are many ways to be part of your child's school experience. We welcome parents, grandparents and guardians to help. Please go to 
ples.hotlunches.net go to orders, then select PAC volunteer options. For more info how to sign up, and a list of possible jobs click here Thanks for your support! 

Contact us

If you have any feedback or questions about your PAC fundraising or activities, please email us at 
<span style='color: rgb(17, 85, 204); font-family: "Arial","sans-serif";'><u>prospectlakepac@gmail.com</span>.